Qfor ProcessScan was included in the 2007 version of the Qfor Model. A requirement is to have knowledge of the way the organisation works and how the resources are being used. In the General Qfor Model, twenty five indicators have been defined as probably having most influence on the Quality and the Results of the activities of Training Institutes and Consultancy Firms.
Note: The Processes and Resources Audit (Qfor "ProcessScan") can be used alone or in combination with the client satisfaction research and the evaluation of services (Qfor "ClientScan"). In all cases the information about the identity and the specific characteristics of the organisation will be collected and checked (Qfor "DataScan").
Specific to QforProcessScan, upon request, an additional, customised module can be developed and used to answer the individual needs of each specific sector, region, association or federation. This specific Qfor Module deals with aspects which are not present in the General Qfor Module..
The Criteria and Subcriteria of the General Qfor Module are usable within most organizations, Training Institutes and Consultancy Firms.
The Criteria and the Subcriteria (Indicators) of the Qfor ProcessScan General Module have been split up in four categories:
1. EXECUTION OF PROJECTS
- Information and communication
- Project management
- Evaluation and Follow up
2. HUMAN RESOURCES: EMPLOYEES AND SUBCONTRACTORS
- Recruiting, selection and integration
- Management and Follow up of Competencies and Experience
- Evaluation system and Follow up
- Continuous Education, coaching and refresher courses
- Collaboration Agreements
- Equipment and documentation
- Infrastrucure and Accommodation
- Internal Organisation and Communication
- Quality Control